Wednesday 14 April 2010

hey-yo... its been a while

I quit my job! Yippee! I am doing things all by my self and I am excited at the prospect... I'll keep you posted...

In the mean time we are cutting back on our New York wedding because I think it was getting away from us - we always wanted simple and suddenly it got way too much, we want a super sonic quick reception and then some really good food and a few cocktails, why have all the rest of the fuss eh?

But one thing I don't really want to compromise on is my shoes!

First are from Tatty Devine - absolute stunners and only £120 bucks? Think they'd look lush with a beige cocktail dress...





Image via Tatty Devine


Second are from the powerhouse Chanel... these are amazing. I want them so bad I might sell a kidney.


Image via Chanel

 I'll try to do this a bit more often, if nothing else its mega theraputic!

x a bride named smith x

No comments:

Post a Comment